Rei likes to say ‘our little works are little works of art.’ and that’s because they are thanks to her talent and attention to detail. Here is a little bit more about our lovely designer.
1. What do you enjoy most about Little Works / your job?
Designing something new everyday! I have been lucky enough to have designed 5 ranges – each of which have at least 12 designs. My favourite is the bunting range.
2. What makes a greeting card great?
When everyone loves it. Currently, the dragon fly and butterfly design is our most popular.
3. Your favourite part of the day?
4. Coffee or tea?
Tea. And I like it sweet.
5. What inspires your creations?
Everything. Window displays. Magazines. Pinterest – I can sit on Pinterest for hours!
6. How often do yo make new designs?
It depends on inspiration. Sometimes up to 20 new designs in a week.
7. Most used app on your mobile?
WhatsApp and Pinterest.
8. Favourite song at the moment?
Everything is Awesome from the Lego Movie… I have kids! It keeps everyone is a good mood 🙂