These terms and conditions are for wholesale clients that have been approved by Little Works.
All of Little Works designs are copyrighted and any unauthorised copying of the designs will be a breach of that copyright.
We have an electronic form that all new prospective clients can fill in online to apply to stock the Little Works products – Wholesale Application Form.
Customer Deliverables and Payment Terms
- Proforma invoice/Quotation is valid for 30 days from the date on the proforma invoice/quotation.
- Acceptance of the proforma invoice.
- Payment of 100% on acceptance of the proforma invoice.
- Please note a 2% levy is charged on cash deposits and must be included in the total amount paid.
- Once the due amount is reflected in the Little Works bank account the order will be despatched to the customer.
- All delivery costs are for the customer’s account.
- Payment may be made by EFT into the Little Works Bank Account or via Credit Card if approved by Little Works and the authorisation is obtained from the Client.
- We may agree a credit account with you, in which case payment is due no later than 30 days after the invoice date or otherwise agreed in writing. The terms of a credit account may be varied at any time.
- Should you pay late, we reserve the right to charge you interest at the rate of 5% of the total amount owing.
- Any additional costs incurred by us in collecting a late payment, including administrative and other costs incurred in taking legal proceedings, will be charged to you.
- Should you be in breach of your obligations under these terms, you are to indemnify us in full against all liabilities we may incur.
- The goods are at your risk from time of delivery from Little Works.
- All goods remain the property of Little Works until final payment is received.
Returns are only permitted if:
- The goods have been damaged prior or during delivery;
- The goods are in perfect condition but the return of them has been agreed with us in writing; and the goods are in perfect condition upon receipt at our warehouse.
- Any cost of returning the goods to Little Works is for the account of the customer.
- Any cost of returning the goods to perfect condition will be charged to the customer.
We warrant that:
- The goods comply with any published description although we reserve the right to use where reasonable alternative colours, any elements and packaging materials.
- In the exceptional circumstances that defective goods are supplied you must notify us in writing within 7 days. We will either replace the goods or refund the price.
- Any additional warranties must be agreed with us and confirmed in writing.
- We are not liable for any other loss – direct, indirect, or consequential arising from the supply of their goods or their use, even if our negligence is contributory.
- If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to supply you or the cost of supplying you would be deemed unreasonable, we may cancel your order without liability.
- These circumstances may include accident, explosion, fire, transport delays, political unrest, strikes and acts of God.
Use of this Website
- The use of this web site is at the sole risk of the user.
- No users may copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this site for personal, commercial and non-commercial use.
- Little Works makes no representations or warranties or the correctness or suitability of the information contained in the website or either the website and is provided “as is”.
- Any use may, at the discretion of Little Works, be permitted upon request. A request for permission can be submitted by e-mailing email@example.com
Please submit any query in respect of these Terms & Conditions or the use of the website to Little Works at firstname.lastname@example.org.